Codependency and Overfunctioning can rob you of your relationship with yourself by focusing too much on others and their problems. Contact us if you answer “yes” to the questions below to see if you need support in changing the dynamics within your relationships.
- Are you struggling with perfectionism or fear of failure?
- Do you feel that seemingly “needy” people are surrounding you?
- Do you have difficulty saying no to people?
- Are you having frequent conflict or communication problems in your relationships?
- Are you trying to change other people or feel that your way is always better?
- Do you wish you knew how to set healthier boundaries for yourself?
- Do you feel guilty or selfish when doing something for yourself?
- Do you feel anxious, annoyed or irritated if someone does not take your advice?
- Do you ever feel like a “door mat” in your work or personal life?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions and would like help, there is hope.