Adrianne Robinson Counseling, PLLC, a dynamic, integrative and flourishing outpatient mental health private practice in Raleigh, is looking for a part time psychotherapist to join our team. Our practice values body, mind and spirit connections, and thrives on helping others to achieve their goals. Our practice is private pay only and the clinician will receive a generous compensation based on income received and paid out monthly. Our office is near downtown Raleigh and I-440. Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of North Carolina, preferably with private practice experience. If the ideal candidate, Provisionally Licensed Clinician will be considered. Therapist must have knowledge working with addictions, mindfulness practices, trauma and couples’ work, and be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community. Adrianne Robinson Counseling, PLLC provides referrals as well. Candidate must be independent, driven and collaborative. The Candidate will be employee status.
Send cover letter and CV via Indeed or to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Employment Application.”
- Current State of North Carolina license as a PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LCAS
- Willing to work 10 hours per week or more and on weekends.
- Consideration given for Provisionally Licensed Candidate, if the right fit
- Prior private practice experience is a plus
- Master’s or Doctorate
Required license or certification:
- Clinical Psychologist, LPC, LCSW, LCAS
- Provisionally Licensed Clinician may be considered, if the right fit
Job Type: Part-time
- Mental Health: 3 years (Preferred)
- Master’s (Preferred)
- English (Required)