Internet, technology and social media addiction can take the form of online shopping, gambling, gaming, pornography or extensive time spent on social media apps. If you answer “yes” or are unsure, contact us below.
- Have you lied about your Internet use?
- Do you often stay online much longer than intended?
- Do you get a feeling of excitement when going online?
- Have you had conflict with friends or family regarding your Internet usage?
- Have you felt overly irritated when you were unable to use the Internet?
- Have you met most of your friends online through chat rooms, social media or gaming?
- Has your job or relationships suffered because of your time spent online?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions and would like help, there is hope.