If you feel like alcohol and drug addiction are affecting your relationships, your work life and your relationship with yourself, take the assessment quiz. If you answer “yes” or are unsure about any of the questions below, please contact me.
- Do you wish people would stop complaining to you about your drinking or use of drugs?
- Are you having difficulty in your relationships because of your drinking or drug use?
- Have you ever felt bad or guilty about how much you drank or used?
- Have you ever had a blackout or memory lapse?
- Have you ever driven a car drunk or on drugs?
- Have you ever stolen alcohol, money, property or drugs in order to drink or use?
- Do you have the need to “pregame” before going out because you need to drink or use before interacting with others?
- Have you ever planned on not eating so that you could drink or use more?
- Have you ever had a physical injury as a direct result of your drinking or use of drugs?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions and would like help, there is hope.