Many life events such as marriage, divorce, loss of a loved one or job transitions may bring about stress. Even every day living in itself may bring about stress. See below if Mindfulness Practice could help relieve the stress in your life. If you answer “yes” or are unsure, contact me now.
- Have you recently experienced a significant loss in your life?
- Are you so busy that you have no time for yourself?
- Do racing thoughts keep you up at night?
- Are you concerned about your financial situation?
- Have you experienced a positive life event, but feel like you can’t enjoy it?
- Are stressors in your life affecting how much you eat?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with work, your social relationships or in your personal life?
- Are you overly worried about other people’s problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions and would like help, there is hope.