Anxiety Disorders are mentally, emotionally and physically draining. If you respond “yes” to any of the questions below, contact us now.
- Do you suffer from sweaty palms or racing thoughts due to thinking too much about problems?
- Do have physical symptoms such as migraines, intestinal trouble or diarrhea?
- Do you become distracted because of your fears or worries?
- Do your fears or worries affect your peace of mind and relationships?
- Have you ever awakened with a sense of impending doom and could not figure out why?
- Do you have difficulty sleeping because of anxiety or worry?
- Have you ever avoided situations or people to reduce your anxiety?
Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Phobias, Social Anxiety and Perfectionism are all forms of anxiety. If you are struggling with any of these symptoms, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. There is relief.
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions and would like help, there is hope.