Excessive shopping or compulsive spending can become an addiction. If you answer “yes” or are unsure about any of the following questions, contact us below.
- Do you get a “high” from shopping or purchasing items?
- Do you shop to avoid feelings of anxiety, depression or sadness?
- Do you have a habit of feeling remorseful after buying things?
- Do you hide purchases from friends or loved ones?
- Are you in debt because of your shopping and spending habits?
- Do you justify spending money because things are on sale or “a good deal”?
- Do you find it relaxing to shop?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions and would like help, there is hope.